Visiting Our Center
We are excited to have you return to visit your loved ones. In order to implement this limited visitation, we must adhere to strict New York Department of Health guidance. Here is what you can expect:
- Visitors are screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 prior to resident access and visitation will be refused if the individual(s) exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms or do not pass the screening questions.
- Screening shall consist of both temperature checks and asking screening questions to assess potential exposure to COVID-19 which shall include questions regarding international travel or travel to other states designated under the Commissioner’s travel advisory.
- No more than 10 percent (10%) of the residents shall have visitors at any one time and only two visitors will be allowed per resident at any one time.
- Visitation is strictly prohibited in resident rooms.
- Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- Visitors must wear a face mask or face covering which covers both the nose and mouth at all times when on the premises of the NH/ACF’s.
- Visitors must maintain social distancing.
- Facilities will provide alcohol-based hand rub, consisting of at least 60 percent (60%) alcohol. Rub hands together using friction.
- Visitation hours are by appointment only, 11AM-4PM Monday through Friday. A copy of the formal visitation plan is posted on the website and broadcasted via email.
- The staff are required to monitor the visitation process. If any visitor fails to adhere to the protocol, he/she/they will be prohibited from visiting for the duration of the COVID-19 state declared public health emergency.
Click here to review the New York Visitation Policy.
Our Center is equipped to allow you and your loved one to enjoy virtual visits. Virtual visits can be arranged by contacting our Center directly.